PR and Communications Manager
12 month contract / maternity cover c. $120k - $140k pkg
- Client Side -
- Freelance -
- CBD, Inner West & East Suburbs
- Innovative, inspirational educational leader - proud to push boundaries
- New leadership team, taking a new fresh approach
- 12 month contract - competitive salary c. $120k + super
A maternity leave cover has opened up a 12 month contract inviting an experienced, creative PR and Communications Manager an opportunity to join one of Australia's leading education providers. Paving the way in innovative, online and F2F learning, this is a great time to join this ambitious, forward thinking organisation.
Working with senior stakeholders across the business, you will be the partner that they entrust to deliver a variety of strategic initiatives. Central to it all is the ability to develop, implement and lead the execution of the group communications strategy.
Key accountabilities will include:
corporate communications management - supporting and offering communications advice, including materials to the CEO and members of the exec group. These could include speeches, speaking notes, briefs and presentations.
- management of crisis communications materials, positioning briefs and statements
- oversee all internal and external student communications
- work with the PR agency and manage all PR activity; including budget management
- monitor media reports and trends
- manage all corporate media enquiries
- write media releases and provide media advice and support to all colleges when needed
This 12 month contract will also include dealing with vertical specific communications, people and culture and ad hoc project pieces. The role will suit a seasoned PR and Communications professional who has a fresh, cutting edge approach. You will bring with you 7+ years PR communications experience, exceptional leadership and strong project management skills. Above all else, it will be your ability to think creatively and bring innovation to your work and to the organisation that will ensure your success.
- Discipline - public relations, marketing communications
- Sector - education, professional services, charity & not for profit
- Posted - 21/03/2017
- Ref - HLB-20011367
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: